Testing

So it is... My desire of writting abou my many problems/solution of linux tricks finally became true. 

 First, let me introduce myself: I am a humble linux user, Moema, I have knowledge in informatics, programming and computer science, but not so much, don`t be hard to me. 
My computer is a notebook Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz (yeah, I know), HDD 1 Tb, 4g RAM (yeah, I know 2 ): I used it in my doctoral degree.




My first matter is about Adobe Lightroom. 

It seams is really difficult a photograffer works without lightroom or a designer without photoshop for example, sorry if I might be wrong for you. So I sucessfully installed Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 5.3 (you might install 5.7 as well, but 32bits engineer)

You will need: 

-build-essentials (ubuntu linux package, also linux Mint) 
-Play On Linux - POL
-Wine 1.7 
-lightroom5.3.exe

PlayOnLinux has a very friendly interface, besides some log files, that appears often during installation. 
1- First POL will create da virtual local drive in /home/user/.Playonliux/ ...
2- POL will install Lightroom, take while, be patient
3- It will ask for a shortcut in you Desktop. 
4- Ready to go. I may see a .ink you can delete that.
5- Open in link on desktop.

Some problems came up: It must have installed same version on play on linux from now is 5.
Look about engineer 32bits, less headache I think, if you configure wine well, be my guest to install 64bits.

So it is. 

Bye

Comentários